[FFmpeg-devel] Fix NTP time in RTCP SR packets

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Feb 15 11:00:44 CET 2008

Hello,
On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 09:34:19AM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> In any case, if we can find a standard-compliant way of setting
> the RTCP fields without leaking information about the local
> system, I am in favour of it (suggestions welcome).

The specification even says:
"A sender that has no notion of wallclock or elapsed time may set the NTP
timestamp to zero."
IMO libav* should not have any such notion unless supplied by the
caller (e.g. we could consider adding a uint64_t wallclock or so to the
context struct).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger