[FFmpeg-devel] Regression tests and samples

Mike Melanson mike
Mon Feb 11 19:36:37 CET 2008

Gonzalo Garramu?o wrote:
> Mike Melanson wrote:
>> For lots of different samples: http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/
>>

> Thanks for the links.
>
> Are all those samples expected to work correctly?

That would be nice, and we are always working towards that end goal.
Don't expect it to necessarily be true at the moment, though.

> Is there a way to add more tests to the fate test suite?

I alone control FATE right now, which is still quite new. Eventually, I
would like to be able to add other admins. If you have ideas for
specific tests you would like to add, please let me know. I have many
hundreds of tests planned. I have several problems to solve before I do,
though.

--
	-Mike Melanson