[FFmpeg-devel] uint8_t *buf -> const uint8_t *buf

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Feb 2 14:45:59 CET 2008

Hi,

On Feb 2, 2008 8:40 AM, Aurelien Jacobs <aurel at gnuage.org> wrote:

> Hum... It obviously won't work with joint stereo scrambled streams.
> You will need to allocate another buffer instead of reusing
> decoded_bytes_buffer. But the idea behind my patch is still valid.

Sure it will. The current one also reads/writes in/from the same buf if the
datastream is encrypted (ptr1/ptr2 are both decoded_bytes_buffer). You are
only changing the case where the stream is unscrambled from reading/writing
from/to the input buffer to reading from the input buffer and writing into
decoded_bytes_buffer.

Right?

Ronald