[FFmpeg-devel] transcoding on nvidia tesla

Zoltan NAGY nagyz
Fri Feb 1 04:25:21 CET 2008

Mike Melanson wrote:
> Zoltan NAGY wrote:
>
>> IIRC, Dan offered two teslas for free. That's why I suggested :)
>>

> I'm sure if would be no trouble at all to ship one to Eastern Europe,
> efficiently and without bureaucratic incident. Just be sure to mark "box
> of rocks" on the customs form.

Last time I used it, DHL got me a 4U server from USA for around 300$ :)

About VAT, you could be right: the custom office if horrible at least
here. It usually
takes 2-3 days for them to even recognize they have something you'd
need, and then
it takes around the same amount of time for them to release the package.
So, one week
already gone just by shipping procedures ;)

Zoltan