[FFmpeg-devel] Bug in ffmpeg code?

Manas Bhattacharya bhattacharya.manas
Wed Dec 31 07:34:32 CET 2008

Hi ,
  I did try with -isync option then video became good but again due to time
stamp problem  no audio was heard after some time (in VLC player).
I also attemped video4linux2 but my camera (as VIDIOC_S_FMT said) supported
only Bayer Rgb format  which is not recognizable by ffmpeg and hence lot of
change has to be done in the code base .
The 3rd option i am going to try out though.
                            Manas Bhattacharya