[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] libavfilter-soc and variable-frame-size video streams

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Dec 25 10:30:23 CET 2008

On date Saturday 2008-12-13 23:07:21 +0100, Erik Kaashoek encoded:
> Stefano Sabatini schreef:
> > On date Saturday 2008-12-13 17:27:12 +0100, Erik Kaashoek encoded:
> >
> >> If someone ever needs a real- life mpeg test recording with variable
> >> frame rate send me a mail.
> >>

> > Yes, this would be useful for testing.
> >
> > Please upload it to the MPlayer samples archive and let us know the
> > name of it:
> > http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/bugreports.html
> >
> > Regards.
> >
> Its uploading to resolution_change

I found the file
MPEG2/res_change_ffmpeg_aspect.ts

which is effectively a file with variable size, but I cannot find any
file named resolution_change.*.

Can someone provide another one (or describe some method to create
such samples)?

Regards + merry Xmas :-).
--
FFmpeg = Fundamental & Freak Majestic Pitiful Elaborated Gadget