[FFmpeg-devel] usage of Requires.private in *.pc files

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik
Fri Dec 12 23:57:27 CET 2008

On Friday, 28 November 2008 at 17:27, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 10:03:07AM +0100, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for the late reply, I was (and still am) terribly busy at work,
> > and wanted to rethink the whole patch. I think I've come to a conlcusion
> > and can reason it.
>
> Has some other distro person tested this to work?

Yes, it seems to fix building xmms2 against shared libavcodec, for example.
I'll commit tomorrow evening after some more testing, as agreed on IRC.
Unless there are objections?

Regards,
R.

--