[FFmpeg-devel] _t POSIX namespace issues

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Thu Dec 11 17:49:51 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 04:29:48PM +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > libavformat/rtp.h:} rtp_payload_data_t;
>
> I personally do not like this kind of typedefs; is it ok if I change
> all the instances of "rtp_payload_data_t" to "struct rtp_payload_data"?

Since I won't touch that code anyway it does not matter, but I do not
like the extra "struct" when it is used in "thousands" of places,
because then it often becomes annoying clutter and is bad for
readability (obviously, that is a personal opinion).
For gxf.c it was only three places so I removed the typedef, too.