[FFmpeg-devel] Problem resolving svn.mplayerhq.hu

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Mon Dec 8 14:31:56 CET 2008

Hi all,
today I failed to svn up, I got to the conclusion that is was due to
the MPlayer domain change, so I did:

svn switch --relocate svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg/trunk .

and I could be able to checkout again.

The problem still occurrs when trying to checkout the external
libswscale tree, which still points to the old unresolvable url:

[...]
Fetching external item into 'ffmpeg1/libswscale'
svn: Unknown hostname 'svn.mplayerhq.hu'
stefano at geppetto ~/s/ffmpeg1>
svn switch --relocate svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/libswscale svn://svn.mplayerhq.org/mplayer/trunk/libswscale libswscale
svn: Can't find an entry

I wonder if the SVN server configuration has to be changed to resolve
the correct address for the libswscale tree, unfortunately my limited
expertise with SVN didn't help (I also wonder: am I the only one
having had this issue in so far?).

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fiendish and Forgiving Mythic Pitiful Elitist God