[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Aug 27 14:27:52 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 08:00:44AM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi Aurel,
>
> On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Aurelien Jacobs <aurel at gnuage.org> wrote:
> > Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

> > We already have libavcodec/raw.h and libavformat/raw.h.
> > So people compiling FFmpeg with some stupid -I flags should be
> > prepared to surprises.
> >
> >> lavu/common.h includes internal.h, not lavu/internal.h
> >
> > So what ? internal.h will be searched in the same directory than the
> > file which included it, ie. lavu.
>
> OK, I didn't know that. Patch attached with your suggested modification then.

Let me try again :(

ff_data_to_hex must not be in a public header not directly or indirectly.
NO public header must EVER include a non public header.
avformat.h is a public header

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf