[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Wed Aug 27 13:45:35 CEST 2008

Hi Diego,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 2:34 AM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 09:38:03PM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Aurelien Jacobs <aurel at gnuage.org> wrote:
>> > avformat_internal.h ? The "avformat_" here is redundant. Just call
>> > it internal.h.
>>
>> Won't that clash with lavutil/internal.h?
>
> Since we require full #include paths for files from other directories,
> i.e. '#include "libavutil/internal.h"', it really should not, unless
> somebody has set -I flags.  But people really should not...

lavu/common.h includes internal.h, not lavu/internal.h, and that is
relatively common across source files all over ffmpeg.

Try, for example:
(for file in `find . -name \*.[ch]`; do grep "include \"" $file; done)
| grep common.h

internal.h is only included once (in common.h) so maybe that's easily
fixable, I'm just trying to point out why I thought
libavformat_internal.h was an appropriate name. :-). If someone fixes
common.h etc., I'll call it even and call it internal.h, too. :-).

Ronald