[FFmpeg-devel] Dirac patch

selva selvabe99
Sun Aug 24 04:14:19 CEST 2008

hi ,

> You can download the latest source for Dirac and Schroedinger from the
> git repositories at diracvideo.org/git.

I downloaded the latest version of the  dirac and  schroedinger  from git
repos. However i am not able to build it since I am not able to find
./configure file . Does the build process involve a different file ?

I have another query  . I was going through the documents for dirac for
ogg,  but both are different   "
http://www.diracvideo.org/wiki/index.php/DiracInOgg ,
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/OggDirac  "
There is another document by BBC dirac-mapping-ogg.pdf, the link was obtain
from
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/OggDirac , whcich has different packing order
. Can tell me which is the document that has to be refered .

regards
selva