[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sat Aug 23 19:37:48 CEST 2008

Hi Luca,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:
> Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> [...]
>> The attached patch changes the prototype for parse_sdp_a_line() and
>> adds the else case as per above.
>
> I am still not convinced that changing the parse_sdp_a_line() prototype
> is a good idea... Why do you need this change? Your rtsp-realmedia.patch
> does not contain it...

OK, attached without that.

I'm still interested in the alternative approaches towards
implementing the stream selection. If we can't do it another way, I
suppose we do need to change prototype to make it work for RDT. (I'm
trying towards getting larger chunks of my patch accepted, so we'll
have to get into the controversial parts at some point.)

Thanks for reviewing,
Ronald