[FFmpeg-devel] manual translated to portuguese

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Aug 19 12:01:38 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 01:07:47PM -0300, flavio wrote:
>  Don't worry. In case the translation can't get official or distributed
> within the software, the link could be a good option.

OK

> I could then check every now and them for updates and change the pt_BR
> file. If there is a system of telling when there has been an update,
> we may eventually test if I can keep up with it and, when you're
> ready, we merge.

That sounds like a plan.  You can look at the ffmpeg-cvslog mailing list
or simply check the Subversion logs for changes to the doc subdirectory.

> About top posting, sorry. I didn't even know what it was until you mentioned
> it (had to do a google search).

I have to say, the fact that you did a Google search instead of asking
what top-postings is (while continuing to top-post), shows that you are
made of the right stuff :)

> The idea of mentioning previous parts was one of being practical as to
> what point of the conversation I was referring to, so I apologize if
> it was taken as being of any other intent.

What we want is proper interleaved quoting, like I am doing now.  You
don't have to throw away the whole quote.

Diego