[FFmpeg-devel] h264 decoder

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Thu Aug 14 12:39:37 CEST 2008

Koby Maman wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using ffmpeg to decode h264 stream.

Then you're almost certainly posting on the wrong mailing list.

Questions about using the FFmpeg command-line programs (ffmpeg, ffplay,
ffserver) belong on the ffmpeg-user mailing list.

Questions about using the FFmpeg libraries (libavcodec, libavformat,
libavutil) belong on the libav-user mailing list.

The ffmpeg-devel mailing list is for discussion of the development of
FFmpeg.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.