[FFmpeg-devel] ARMv4 Development

Asif Tasleem asiftasleem
Mon Aug 11 14:50:10 CEST 2008

Hi Siarhei Siamashka,

The only thing I have changed in the code is the following function in
file.c:

static long lseekce (int fildes, long offset, int whence)
{
    DWORD mode = 0;
    switch (whence)
    {
      case SEEK_SET:
        mode = FILE_BEGIN;
        break;
      case SEEK_CUR:
        mode = FILE_CURRENT;
        break;
      case SEEK_END:
        mode = FILE_END;
        break;
    }
    return (long) SetFilePointer ((HANDLE) fildes, offset, NULL, mode);
}

As the lseek method is not supported on WinCE.

Could you please guide me how can I execute these test on ARMv6 device or
emulator?
I have not found enough help on Internet.
I have following environment available to me:

1- AT&T Tilt Device
2- MSYS/MinGW configured on Windows XP for Compilation
3- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
4- Windows Mobile Device Emulator 3.0

Regards,
Asif Tasleem