[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for "non monotone timestamp" error

Diep Ho DHo
Mon Aug 11 10:24:24 CEST 2008

The timestamps of packets are described in 11172-1. If you want me to cite something about the timestamps in 11172-2, it is just impossible!!!

Why do you still refuse to accept that our files are valid? I don't understand.

Rgds,

DHO