[FFmpeg-devel] Prepwork for DVCPRO HD inclusion

Roman V. Shaposhnik rvs
Sun Aug 10 23:00:52 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 22:33 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > > cosmetic and functional mix, please split the patch in a cosmetic and
> > > a functional patch. This is very hard to decypher otherwise
> >
> > Which part of this patch have you considered to be cosmetic? The
> > indentation changes because of the extra loop (and that's functional)
> > and the table name is changed because the table now has nothing
> > to do with shifts.
>
> the indention and whitespace change primarely, it makes reviewing hard because
> i have to check each line if something changed or not ...

I guess the problem is -- even if indentation would stay the same the
diff will pretty much look the same. There's not much left from the
original code since the table's indicies got changed. I'm attaching
the result of "diff -w", but as you can see the only lines that
are now "intact" are comments. Please advise.

Thanks,
Roman.