[FFmpeg-devel] pls help : to build ffmpeg using Kdevelop

shriraj joshi shrirajjoshi
Thu Aug 7 07:36:35 CEST 2008

my task is to decode live video data of (encoded by x264) and convert it to
yuv420p format
and play (my player is kdevelop proj)
even the encoder(x264) is also configured in kdevelop
can u sugg what could be the next step for my task

as per me i can use the sample ffmpeg.c from the source(ffmpeg) and modify
it for my purpose

shriraj