[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] lavc/ffmpeg sample_fmt implementation

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sun Aug 3 20:35:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

pross at xvid.org wrote:
>>> Consider it already wasted!
>>>
>> Did you already implement float64/double ?
>> Im adding support for fl32/64 little and big endian in .mov.
>
> Yes, but that was before I got my hands dirty with sample_fmt.
> (See attachments.)
>
> I would prefer to hold-off on adding extra CODEC_PCM_Fxxxx's
> until pcm.c is cleaned up. Expect to see a flurry of PCM-related
> patches over the next days.

Ok, great, besides all parts dealing with aiff.c, mov.c and isom.c are
ok, you can commit as soon as it works. Many thanks for the good work.

Smartjog USA Inc.                                http://www.smartjog.com