[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] Cross Compiling to Windows CE

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Apr 29 17:04:39 CEST 2008

On date Tuesday 2008-04-29 18:58:29 +0500, Muhammad Asif encoded:
> Please let me know how to configure GCC as a cross-compiler. Can you refer
> to some tutorial or blog for this configuration.
>
> Please remember that I am a naive user of linux.
[...]

Yes but post this question on an appropriate mailing-list, this list
is for ffmpeg development only, also learn what top posting is and
don't do it on any ffmpeg mailing list.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fast and Frenzy Minimalistic Pitiless EnGraver