[FFmpeg-devel] Removing the "multicast=" tag from UDP URLs

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Apr 15 21:13:46 CEST 2008

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Ah, ok... I misunderstood the goal of your change when reading your previous
> email. I do not know why someone might want to set the maximum packet size
> for an RTP stream (I think it should be determined by the underlying protocol),
> but I agree that allowing to set it like this will not cause any problem.

Yes I was thinking about making the rtpproto initialize the udp context
directly but I hadn't much time today and I just kept in line rtp and
udp about this. (w/out you won't be able to set that parameter and
sometimes you may need this)

lu

--

Luca Barbato