[FFmpeg-devel] Removing the "multicast=" tag from UDP URLs

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Apr 15 11:19:55 CEST 2008

Hi Luca,

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
>> But this depends on the previous one... Or do you think that I can commit
>> it independently?
>
> I think we could push both

Ok, good; I'll commit this afternoon.

> (maybe using ifndef FOO() for the 2 macros just in case).

Sorry, I don't understand this ifndef (maybe it's just post-election day
confusion ;-).
Aren't the "#ifdef IN_MULTICAST" and "#ifdef IN6_IS_ADDR_MULTICAST" enough?

			Thanks,
				Luca

BTW: I just noticed a bigger problem with rtpproto.c: it sometimes uses
odd source ports for RTP streams (see the "XXX: need to open another
connection if the port is not even" comment in rtp_open).