[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] 24bit lpcm in mpeg (vob)

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sat Apr 12 22:51:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

Lars T?uber wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> this is a first try to get ffmpeg support 24 bit lpcm audio on dvd.
> The byte order description on multimedia wiki is wrong, but I had a
> look at the mplayer code to be sure about the right order.

Please take a look at thread "LPCM 24bits support", there is a patch
already pending here, which supports 20 bits, multichannel, and is in
review. Don't duplicate work :>

SMARTJOG SAS                                     http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312