[FFmpeg-devel] [rfc] qualification task: SSE2 IDCT

Pascal Massimino pascal.massimino
Wed Apr 2 10:42:05 CEST 2008

  Hi,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Balatoni Denes <dbalatoni at interware.hu>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Sunday 30 March 2008 09:37-kor Alexander Strange ezt ?rta:
> > * skal should license his idct under LGPL so I can port it from nasm
> > without having to #ifdef it!
>
> Skal was very helpful in this regard, when I asked the same thing about
> his
> sse2 fdct a few years ago(on a sidenote, I didn't submit his code though,
> because I found the sse2 fdct in ffmpeg quite similar speedwise, and it's
> the
> same algorithm too).

  oops, sorry, i'm really lagging behind.
  Yes, sure, move this code under LGPL if you think it's useful! No problem.

skal (more about idct below)