[FFmpeg-devel] Wrote AMV muxer - how do I submit it into ffmpeg ? (First-timer)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Sep 29 02:10:37 CEST 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:50:00PM +0200, Tom Van Braeckel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to submit the AMV-muxer we wrote at
> http://code.google.com/p/amv-codec-tools/
> It works, but recent tests revealed some players have problems with it so
> I'm hoping to have it fixed and cleaned up one of these days.
> How should I go about submitting this for reviewing and eventually merging
> into ffmpeg ?

see 4.5 Submitting patches
at http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/general.html

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf