[FFmpeg-devel] support several input files?

fall leaf qiuli_li
Thu Sep 27 09:43:01 CEST 2007

hello
    Does ffmpeg can input more than one input file? For example, inputting
two avi file and outputting one output file of some format. If it supports
such feature, how to set the parameters? Thanks.
   I read ffmpeg document  "Converts the audio file a.wav and the raw YUV
video file a.yuv to MPEG file a.mpg. " this is single video or audio format
file.I try to convert  two avi files to anther format files,only convert
the first file .why?

                                                            thanks
                                                  rachel li