[FFmpeg-devel] config.err

jeanmichel cote jeanmichelcote
Fri Sep 7 23:49:23 CEST 2007

hi there,

i'm trying to install ffmpeg on mac os 10.3.8. via the terminal

i've downloaded the ffmpeg current revision from svn.

Now when i tried to configure it with that command:

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-static --enable-shared --enable-gpl
--enable-pp --enable-swscaler --enable-liba52 --enable-libamr-nb
--enable-libamr-wb --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libgsm
--enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay
--disable-debug --disable-audio-oss --disable-network

it first told me that "--disable-audio-oss" was an unknown option.

so i just erased that option from the configure command.

The result of the command was now producing an error and suggesting me to
post it on this mailing list, which is what i'm doing at the moment.

The attached file is the config.err file output by trying to run the
configuration command.

Thanks for checking it out and i'd like to be instructed what was wrong and
if there is a way to remediate and make it  work

:-)

--
jeanmichel
http://www.wallah.ca