[FFmpeg-devel] Big companies taking advantage of ffmpeg developers

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Sep 22 12:56:07 CEST 2007

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 12:52:06PM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> On Saturday, 22 September 2007 at 12:38, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 10:14:30PM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> > >
> > > I've kept track of several recent ones on MPlayer's related projects page:
> > >
> > > * Konvertor http://www.konvertor.net/indexe.html
> > > Multimedia file conversion utility containing FFmpeg that fails to give
> > > credit. They even have our own unmodified windows-all codec pack for
> > > download.
> >
> > Where do they have the codec pack for download?
>
> Looks like they've taken it down.

I received a mail where they claim they never had it:

  What do you mean by "They even have our own unmodified windows-all
  codec pack for download." In my install package there is FFMpeg
  but nothing coming from MPlayer.

Diego