[FFmpeg-devel] Parallelized h264 image corruption bug

infernix infernix
Sun Sep 16 06:14:43 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've stumbled upon $subj, which leads to severe image corruption. The
output seems to miss part of the deblocking in between slices, but IANAC
so I'm not sure if thats what I'm seeing.

It does not occur with threads=1, only with threads=>1. I also tried to
unroll the deblock cheat patch, but that did not help. This is on
current SVN, amd64 build.

Sample is available as ffh264parallel_issue1.mkv (remuxed H264 ES from
blu-ray) at http://dx.infernix.net/ffh264/ffh264parallel_issue1.mkv as
well as mplayerhq incoming/h264parallel/ffh264parallel_issue1.mkv.

Please have a look so I can inspect some more sources and ensure that
things work as intended :)

Thanks!

Regards,

infernix