[FFmpeg-devel] New project using ffmpeg

Compn tempn
Sat Sep 15 04:42:48 CEST 2007

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:27:28 +0100, Cezary Falba scribed:

>Hi, could you please note that we've started new project using
>ffmpeg? It's homepage is s2.wap.filmnight.com/trailers/software.html
>but it will soon change to saffrondigital.com.
>It's a free download application that prepares video source from our
>customers to be used by our system internally.

is the source availible? did you make any modifications?

Saffron Master Encoder just takes any input video and creates a video
based on one profile? what good would it be to other people who dont
use your system?

thanks for sending your project in!
-compn