[FFmpeg-devel] AAC support in SDP

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Sep 4 23:36:45 CEST 2007

Luca Abeni wrote:
>>> P.S.: yes, this means that I also have a patch for AAC support in the
>>> RTP packetizer (stay tuned ;-)
>> Great =), btw the aac packetization rules can be applied to anything
>> stored in mov...
>
> This look interesting... So, it can be used for h.264 too? I did not

I was thinking about adding the packetizer I have in feng to ffmpeg...

> find references to it in RFC3640, but maybe there is some updated RFC?
> I only tried RFC3640 packetization with aac, but I'll run some other
> tests soon

the 3640 explains a method to packetize anything you can put in an mpeg4
elementary stream, more or less. YET you may see that there is an SVC in
rtp draft in discussion. (Basically once you want resilience you have to
deal with the gory codec details =/)

lu

--

Luca Barbato