[FFmpeg-devel] Regarding Video Acceleration API

Mike Melanson mike
Sat Sep 1 01:13:23 CEST 2007

Benjamin Zores wrote:
> Luca Barbato a ?crit :
>> Benjamin Zores wrote:
>>
>>> How does the idea sounds ?
>> Please start a wiki page on multimedia.cx about it and push people to
>> comment there.
>
> Good idea indeed.
> I've asked Mike for an account (yeah sorry, never wrote anything in
> there over the years ;-) but not reply till now.
> Mike, do you copy ?

Yes. I responded to you right away and created an account for you by
email (so the Wiki sends you a random password). I am thinking your mail
system is discarding emails from my domain or ISP or something. I'll CC:
this email this to you to see which copies get through.

--
	-Mike Melanson