[FFmpeg-devel] about "moov" atom in MP4 file

Mine mine260309
Sun Oct 28 15:36:49 CET 2007

Hi,
    I'm a new guy using ffmpeg. Now I met a problem using ffmpeg to convert
media files to MP4.
    I know there's a "moov" atom in a MP4 file which indicates some
important information of the file. Normally, in a converted file by FFMPEG,
the "moov" atom is located at the end of file & after the audio/video data.
    Here's the problem, such media file is not streamable if the "moov" atom
is at the end of file. But I do want it streamable.
    Is it possible to make the "moov" tag before actual audio/video data
(before "mdat" atom) to make it streamable? If yes, how to do that?

    Thanks a lot!
--
Mine