[FFmpeg-devel] Why is rtp.h installed?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Oct 26 10:41:28 CEST 2007

Hi all,

while trying to cleanup something in the RTP muxer and to fix
the "too many RTCP packets" bug, I noticed that rtp.h is
an installed header... Does anyone know why?
If the answer is "because avformat.h includes it", then the
follow-up question is: why does avformat.h include rtp.h?
(note the recursive inclusion between rtp.h and avformat.h :).

So, would anyone be against removing rtp.h and rtsp.h from the
installed headers? (of course, this will require to fix some
"#include"... If people agree, I'll send a patch).

				Luca