[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] UTF-8 decoder vulnerable to character spoofing attacks

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Oct 22 16:32:25 CEST 2007

Rich Felker wrote:

> P.S. I was going to use the bug tracker but it seems to be
> misconfigured and unable to send me a confirmation mail...

hm, nothing had been touched since ages...

> Also the
> certificates are invalid. So for now, it's going to the list..

I do not have enough time to ask for asking another ip, nor the time to
get a certificate signed by a third party, feel free to provide me a
signed certificate and I'll do the paperwork to get another ip.

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero