[FFmpeg-devel] FFSERVER/FFMPEG Broken? --- Broken!

Ramiro Polla ramiro
Mon Oct 22 06:47:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

Piero Bugoni wrote:
>>> I don't care. It's not my software. Non-working code reflects upon the
>>> developers. Not me. There are revs that sort-of work, and they can be used.
>> I'll tell you what reflects on you: your extremely rude attitude.
> Perhaps, but I did not break a working code base.
> However, This from M?ns Rullg?rd on Sun Feb 25 23:44:06 CET 2007:
> ----
>  > This is not meant as a hijack.
>
> "Yes it is.  You posted your message as a reply to a mail about ffmpeg
> documentation.  Now you will have to burn in hell, or receive the
> equivalent amount of flames here.  Your choice."
> ----
> Talk about a rude attitude.

M?ns is definitely not the best person on this list to talk about
someone else's rude attitude. But if this thread got to the point where
he's talking about your attitude, and I'm pretty sure most people agree
with him, then that's something you should seriously start worrying about.

Ramiro Polla