[FFmpeg-devel] FFSERVER/FFMPEG Broken? --- Broken!

Piero Bugoni ffmpeg.devel
Mon Oct 22 04:08:44 CEST 2007

> > I don't care. It's not my software. Non-working code reflects upon the
> > developers. Not me. There are revs that sort-of work, and they can be used.
>

> I'll tell you what reflects on you: your extremely rude attitude.

Perhaps, but I did not break a working code base.

However, This from M?ns Rullg?rd on Sun Feb 25 23:44:06 CET 2007:

----
 > This is not meant as a hijack.

"Yes it is.  You posted your message as a reply to a mail about ffmpeg
documentation.  Now you will have to burn in hell, or receive the
equivalent amount of flames here.  Your choice."
----

Talk about a rude attitude. I shrugged this one off because I felt it was more
important to contribute to a project than get in a pissing match with a
dickhead like this. At this point this is not the case. (See Below).

> I'm having a very strong urge to ban this idiot from ever posting to
> ffmpeg-devel again.

1) No point. I'm gladly unsubscribing.

2) M?ns Rullg?rd insults others be cause he can hide behind his console. If
Rullg?rd has a particular beef with me, we can settle the matter with a
fistfight. Simple as that. Other than that M?ns Rullg?rd can go fuck himself.

3) Perhaps what is most ironic (and sad), is that In the mean time I actually
narrowed down which rev caused the problem. But, thanks to M?ns Rullg?rd, now
smeone else WILL have to find it.

Bye.