[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] remove lrintf fallback implementation

François Revol revol
Sun Oct 21 16:24:35 CEST 2007

> > > And what it's not ARCH_X86?
> >
> > I cannot remember any other architecture reporting here the lack of
> > llrint(), should they exist, they can also add some asm().
>
> No architecture ever reported a lack of llrint().  And how would
> they,
> it's not a processor feature.  The platform/OS that is known to lack
> llrint() is Cygwin.  AFAIK Cygwin runs on on both i386 and AMD64.  If
> your patch works fine on both then there will be no immediate
> breakage.

As I said, BeOS lacks the declaration for x86 in math.h, but does have
it exported, not sure it works though, go figure.

I'll make sure Haiku has all those for the future.
Anyone knows a test code for it ?

Fran?ois.