[FFmpeg-devel] H264 codec leak on seeking

Matthieu Beghin matthieu
Fri Oct 19 15:32:16 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem with H264 decodec, each time I call "av_seek_frame"
the application leaks about 1 Mo of memory. I saw a discussion on the
list and a sample code that reproduces the problem, but no answer.

Anything we must do after calling av_seek_frame more than calling
avcodec_flush_buffers ?
Anybody dealt with this problem and could help us solving that ?

Thanks !

--
Matthieu Beghin | ArKaos dev team

Join ArKaos and kick-ass!
ArKaos is looking for more developers! Funded by recent successes ArKaos is now hiring more talented and creative programmers to join our dynamic development team. Contact us if you think you have the skills and want to be a part of pushing real-time video processing and application design to the edge.
See more on http://www.arkaos.net/jobs/

ARKAOS VJ 3.6.1 - REAL TIME VIDEO EFFECTS SOFTWARE
WITH MULTISCREEN, WIDESCREEN AND SOFTEDGE
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO AT WWW.ARKAOS.NET

Mail: matthieu at arkaos.net
Tel: +32 2 340 86 82 | Fax: +32 2 340 86 87

ArKaos s.a.
http://www.arkaos.net/ | http://support.arkaos.net/ |
http://forum.arkaos.net/