[FFmpeg-devel] Black Border on MOV Videos

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Tue Oct 16 18:15:43 CEST 2007

PlatinumATLien wrote:

> On 10/16/07, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
>
>> You missed the part about not top-posting.  Now go away.

> Is this right? I am just trying to get my question answered. Please
> don't give me unnecessary attitude.

This is more-or-less right as far as not top-posting goes, but: you are
still asking a question about using FFmpeg on the list dedicated to
developing FFmpeg. If you are going to report problems here, you are
expected to be ready to contribute to patches to fix those problems.

Otherwise, see ffmpeg-user.

Most people (including Diego) are ordinarily more polite - if not
terribly patient - about such mistakes, but even he gets fed up from
time to time.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.