[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Donations link on the homepage

Robert Swain robert.swain
Fri Nov 30 14:18:55 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 12:49 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 09:12:54AM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> > Mike Melanson wrote:

> > > No taxes in Sweden? Kickass! :)
> > >

> > You need to set up some kind of organization. But it's quite easy to do
> > that in Sweden. I'll check with the tax office how to do that.
>
> that would be great
> its kinda silly that people cannot donate to ffmpeg ...

Considering all that FFmpeg does for the world, definitely. :)

Mike: Did you ever do anything about contacting Google/YouTube about
throwing some money our way? (Outside of SoC I mean.)

Ben: If you did set up the organisation, would we be able to use some
other means for donations than PayPal?

Rob