[FFmpeg-devel] [OT] ffmpeg git

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Nov 26 20:01:24 CET 2007

Hello,
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 03:47:11PM -0300, Gonzalo Garramu?o wrote:
> I've read several messages from developers using git for development.
> Since I find that revision control system much better, I was wondering
> what was a good mirror.

There may be some mirror (though it would only be read-only), but I and
probably everyone else just uses git-svn.
I personally use the helper scripts at http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~reimar/
and it works better for me than git-pull etc. from proper git
repositories where I always end up with completely messed up merges.
Maybe that's just because I still don't know how to use git properly
outside the day-to-day stuff...

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger