[FFmpeg-devel] ipv6 patch status

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Nov 14 15:58:38 CET 2007

Hi all,

Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> Ok; I committed my patches. Some work still needs to be done in udp_open(),
> but I have no time right now. If noone else works on it, I'll have a look
> this afternoon.

And here are the next patches... Since they do not seem to break anything,
I plan to commit them tomorrow. The order is:
simplify-udp-open.diff
remove-useless-variable.diff
simplify-udp-open-2.diff

After these patches, most of the code duplication is removed (there is still
something to be cleaned up, though).

			Luca