[FFmpeg-devel] how to rotate a frame --- -rotate option ?

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Tue Nov 6 12:56:04 CET 2007

Tilak Adhya wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to this forum. I am facing a problem regarding ffmpeg
> development and need expert's help. My prob is ---
>
> How to rotate a frame / picture before make the media as streamable.

This is almost certainly not a problem which is related to the
development of FFmpeg, and as such it does not belong on this mailing
list. If you are talking about the development of a program which uses
FFmpeg, then you should post on ffmpeg-user.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.