[FFmpeg-devel] more FFMPEG license and legal issue Q&A?

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Nov 4 01:48:30 CET 2007

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 12:15:28AM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

> On 10/29/07, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> >
> > i think you qualify here, and as you apparently have plenty of time to
> > flame, why not do something more productive and review the patches
> > they sent us :)
>
> I'm not "they" anymore, I left Fluendo +/- 2 1/2 years ago and GStreamer +/-
> 2 years ago. I work on ffmpeg by choice now, just for the heck of it. :-).

Bah, just when I thought these guys were finally contributing something
non-worthless to the state of free software multimedia you prove me
wrong.. ;-)

I hope you enjoy working on FFmpeg more than working on gstreamer.  I
bet it's way harder to get patches in ;-)

Diego