[FFmpeg-devel] r9017 breaks WMA decoding on Intel Macs

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sun May 27 14:42:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 5/26/07, Zuxy Meng <zuxy.meng at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2007/5/26, Tyler Loch <tylerl82 at mac.com>:
> > r9017's /libavcodec/i386/fft_sse.c updates cause garbled output from
> > WMA audio on Intel Mac OS X (Core Duo CPUs).
> >
> > Reverting to r6577's fft_sse.c decodes WMA audio perfectly.

I can confirm this on OSX with all vorbis samples I have. On
Linux/AMD64, there's no problem (no idea if 32-bits mode is OK or
not).

> Would u provide me a sample so I can investigate it?

Any vorbis should do the trick. I'll try to narrow down the problem to
see which part of the patch broke it.

Guillaume

--
Y'a pas de gonzesse hooligan,