[FFmpeg-devel] Bounties?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 24 16:13:58 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 03:45:24PM +0200, Reimar Doeffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:16:56AM -0400, Justin wrote:
> [...]
> > Can someone
> > recommend a service that administrates this, or do I just go and make
> > a Paypal 'tip jar' and administrate it myself?
>
> Maybe I am in a minority but for me the problem with such things is
> that I refuse to use Paypal and all existing solutions (like e.g. sourceforge)
> offer that as the only option...

seconded, paypal is unacceptable

btw, that reminds me that someone i know and who works at a big bank told me
that the number one company with which they have problems (their customers
not getting their money and such IIRC) is paypal/ebay

I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is
to question oneself and others. -- Socrates