[FFmpeg-devel] Revision 9087 regression test fail

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka
Wed May 23 07:40:35 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 04:45, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > Here is a starting part of the regression test report where errors
> > initially pop up (the rest of log is attached):
>
> the attached file is definitly not the complete output of "make test"
> i think its not even the complete output of make seektest as that
> should output a proper diff but the headers are missing ...

Yes, indeed, it only contained the last part of log with errors (the same
information which was enough for you in the report of Panagiotis Issaris).

I'm interpreting your reply as a request for complete output of "make test".
Now attached the file with the output generated in 'maketest.log' by invoking
the following command from shell: "make test &> maketest.log"

If you need any other kind of output in addition to stdout+stderr, please
provide some more detailed instructions, as it will save time.

I suspect that you might be more interested in ssh access to (some gentoo
x86?) box where the problem can be reproduced...