[FFmpeg-devel] LinuxTag 2007

Robert Swain robert.swain
Tue May 22 16:45:15 CEST 2007

On 22 May 2007, at 15:34, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Guillaume Poirier wrote:
>> Will it be video-recorded for those of us who won't make it to LT?
>
> IF I'd manage somehow to be there I'd try to webcast it live,
> otherwise
> if someone brings a dv cam I could just prepare everything from there.

I'll get as much as I can on my digital camera, but hopefully
something higher quality and with more storage will be available. I
think I can only fit half an hour on it, and I don't feel like
holding my MacBook up to record it on its built-in webcam. I think
the person behind would be a bit pissed off. :) And ironically I'd
probably be using some Quicktime derivative to record it. Hehehe.

I do have a small, portable tripod (a gorillapod) if someone else's
digital camera can record better quality/more video that someone can
borrow for the talk if they wish.

Rob